Sunday, April 06, 2014

Sexy Shoe Sunday: Zara's Navy & Black Cut-Out


Love, love these. The colors combo, something's that's taken me some time to wrap my style mind around. But the cutout and lace is something I'm attracted to and can't enough of. Remember these lovely L.A.M.B's I wore for NY's Fashion Week in Fall 2012? Those are 4 years old but I find them so timeless and just won't part. They're chocolate and go with just about everything. And of course, they're sexy.

L.A.M.B
These new stilettos from Zara are calling my name. I've tried them on twice but am on the fence for some reason. Only because I'm trying to break the habit of having more than two similarly styled shoes, unless of course they're Louboutin, in which case, even four shoes of the same style would be just fine.

What do you think of these? Yay or nay?




Follow the sexy & delicious fun on TWITTERFACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM  | GOOGLE + :) 


Follow B So Chic!™ Chronicles of a Hat & Shoe Queen (& A Boutique!)

0 comments:

© 2011 B So Chic!™ : Chronicles of a Hat & Shoe Queen (& A Boutique!), AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena